Pragmatic all round HR Generalist with Business acumen
The position is based in Nivelles but you overview all operational and strategic personnel topics in Belgium, Poland and Germany with an actual total headcount of +/- 130 FTE. Working closely with the CEO, you assume a strategic role since the human factor is considered a critical factor to succeed in the future plans of this fast growing company.
Your key responsibilities are:
- You are responsible for the design, introduction and implementation of HR policies within SPANTECH. You support the Exco in setting HR policies and priorities.
- You will be involved in all aspects of HR and be the point of contact for HR-related topics for all departments and teams, from the floor to management.
- You manage the process of recruitment and selection (incl. contracting & onboarding), together with the department managers, in order to attract the right talented people to support further growth. You maintain and optimise contacts with external sourcing partners.
- You implement policies related to talent management, retention, wellbeing, competence development, performance measurement, rewards, exit strategy,...
- You embrace change management and develop the internal communication supporting HR related topics.
- You further develop and implement compensation & benefits policies, including car policies, bonus calculations and other related activities.
- You are flexible to support, when needed, the Office Manager in HR administration such as payroll.
The HR Manager will report to the CEO.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a HR generalist position, working on both the strategic and operational level.
- A proven track record of working in an international environment is valuable. You are willing to travel to Poland & Germany up to 2x per month (1-2 nights per trip).
- You show excellent communication skills towards all stakeholders and have the ability to build relationships of trust. With natural leadership, you manage to obtain people’s buy-in for change initiatives.
- You show a positive “can-do” personality; you describe yourself as being agile, ambitious and pragmatic. You come with excellent organizational skills and a solution driven attitude.
- You like digital and have good knowledge of modern HR instruments, processes, tools and IT systems.
- The Belgian Social Law has no secrets for you. You are willing to dive into the Polish and German social legislation.
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- The chance to “make your mark”, to develop, implement, grow and bring continuous improvement on all HR matters.
- Numerous opportunities and challenges linked to a high-growth company where you can make a difference.
- A competitive salary package aligned with your expertise and responsibilities with company car and benefits.